Soooo, it’s been a while since I sat down and blogged. Gee, what should I write about? Since this world seems to have a short attention span, I thought perhaps I would bring this page up to date with a list of 10 things I have done or have happened since my last post.
10. I am sewing. Everyday.
9. New Doctor. I am sleeping better (the drugs help)
8. Mike finished his freshman year at Pitt. New girlfriend, new major. I miss him everyday. He’s spending the summer at campus working and taking micro and macro econ classes.
7. I finally started speaking to my mom again. Things are strained, but I caved. Sometimes I am a puss.
6. Melanie is drum major again for next year. She will be a senior. She is so smart, funny, beautiful, talented and makes me laugh everyday. She will be working at Waldameer for the summer and getting her license soon.
5. I got 2 new tattoos. A mandarin kanji of peace on my inner left wrist and a kanji of serenity on my inner right wrist. My next tattoo will be a kanji of the word breathe. I also got my eyebrow pierced.
4. I became a pescatarian (a vegetarian who occassionally eats fish).
3. For the first time since Sept. 11th, I am getting on a plane to fly to Seattle in 2 weeks. I hate to fly.
2. After 20 years together, Joshua asked for a divorce. He moved out last weekend. We are still friends, but I am also still in a state of shock.
1. I can’t start the next chapter of my life when the first and only thing I can think of is screaming the word fuck from a very tall cliff out over the lake.